All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Keep up the great work guys... Love the Sky Force/Environment Force combo... I also really appreciate the scheduled updates you provide.
  4. The SDK is not really the issue here. Sky Force is a different approach to the clouds within the Simulator. Sky Force had redone the entire cloud model structure to make the clouds more realistic. Soft Clouds and Texture Direct only changed out textures. It is the older way of changing the environmental look.
  5. Please contract our support team at: support@rexgamestudios.com
  6. This issue should be resolved. We had a brief outage with our server last night. Things should be settled now.
  7. KIWFKVIMZ REX STORE REX WORLDWIDE AIRPORTS HD
  8. Yesterday
  9. PRODUCT: REX ENVIRONMENT FORCE BUILD: TECHNICAL UPDATE 2.1 STATUS: DEVELOPMENT CYCLE: N/A DATE: 7/22/2019 Development Notes: Development continues on Technical Update 2.1. We hope to start testing within the next week or so. NEXT UPDATE: Monday, August 5, 2019
  10. PRODUCT: REX WORLDWIDE AIRPORTS BUILD: TECHNICAL UPDATE 3.1 STATUS: PRE-DEBUG PHASE CYCLE: ALPHA DATE: 7/22/2019 Developer Notes: Technical Update 3.1 is in the initial stage of testing where prepare the product for testing with each team. He hope to be start testing by Tuesday or Wednesday of this week. NEXT UPDATE: Monday, July 29, 2019
  11. PRODUCT: REX SKY FORCE 3D BUILD: TECHNICAL UPDATE 2.3 STATUS: PRE-DEBUG PHASE CYCLE: ALPHA DATE: 7/22/2019 Development Notes: Technical Update 2.3 of REX Sky Force is in the Initial Stage of being prepared for testing. It is our hope to initiate testing either tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest. We expect a 5 to 7 day testing period. NEXT UPDATE: Monday, July 29, 2019
  12. Thank you for your patience. We are currently reviewing/verifying your order. Please make sure your order #, product, and store where you purchased is located within your signature. Once complete we will be happy to assist you with your inquiry.
  13. Thank you for your patience. We are currently reviewing/verifying your order. Please make sure your order #, product, and store where you purchased is located within your signature. Once complete we will be happy to assist you with your inquiry.
  14. Thank you for your patience. We are currently reviewing/verifying your order. Please make sure your order #, product, and store where you purchased is located within your signature. Once complete we will be happy to assist you with your inquiry.
  15. REX Order number: Order #1003144 Store: Fspilotshop REX Sky Force 3D
  16. Please verify: REX order number or store ID: 1138335 Store where you purchased REX: Aerosoft Which REX product: REX Sky Force 3D
  17. Posting for verification, Thanks! ORDER Number: 2071049 Simmarket REX - Environmental Force krgds Michel
  18. Hi! Trying to reinstall (Skyforce 3d) when the window when to register comes up, there is "no stores avaliable" in the window when You can select shop. Anyone have an idea? (I have send a ticket about that) Greetings from Mats, Sweden
  19. Posting for verification kind regards Michel Flightsimstore order number -> FSS0568368 REX- Skyforce 3D
  20. REX order number or store ID : XWZEJKHFR Store where you purchased REX: REX Store Which REX product: REX SkyForce 3D for Prepar3D v4
  21. RexStore: SKyforce HIHTEKJLV HD Airports VYJXADXDE Environment Force CQJTDNFKJ
  22. I'm unable to change my password in the REX Store. When I click on the link to send me an email I don't receive one. I've been trying about a week now. Any ideas?
  23. REX Order Number - XJVXXPBQU Purchased at - REX Store Product - REX 4 - Texture Direct (with Soft Clouds)
  24. Hi, here are my credentials Order n. 1166669 purchased at: simMarket product REX4 TEXTURE DIRECT HD Thanks
  25. Order Reference: VGZTQYLGM REX Store REX Sky Force 3D + REX Environment Force
  26. Last week
  27. order reference WGBENRJSF REX STORE REX SKY FORCE 3D P3D4
  28. It's the weekend , you may have to wait until Monday. I don't see you on the verification forum. When did you submit your request? It appears this is your only post.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?