Jump to content
kumamike

RESOLVED Sky Force 3D and Environment Force interaction

Recommended Posts

Two part question.  

1. Do SF3D and EF work together and compliment one another, or is EF a complete stand alone product, providing similar features as SF3D plus the new weather engine.

2. In an earlier update thread (48971-REX-sky-force-news-updates), it was reported that current verified owners of SF3D would be able to get the Environment Force weather engine as an update to SF3D. Is that still the case? 

Sky Force 3D is an awesome product except for the horrible weather update injections.  As I understand it, EF's weather engine is much more seamless in weather changes over time.

Regards,

Mike

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kumamike said:

Do SF3D and EF work together and compliment one another, or is EF a complete stand alone product, providing similar features as SF3D plus the new weather engine.

Hi, 
Thank you for your post.
Sky Force and Environment Force are of the REX 5 series and were programmed to work together. 
 

2 hours ago, kumamike said:

2. In an earlier update thread (48971-REX-sky-force-news-updates), it was reported that current verified owners of SF3D would be able to get the Environment Force weather engine as an update to SF3D. Is that still the case? 

A discount was offered to Sky Force users, Environment Force is a payware add-on REX Store
 

2 hours ago, kumamike said:

Sky Force 3D is an awesome product except for the horrible weather update injections.  As I understand it, EF's weather engine is much more seamless in weather changes over time.

Environment Force  does not include a weather engine, like stated is a compliment to Sky Force.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • See our many awards!

×
×
  • Create New...