Sign in to follow this  
galeair

PLEASE READ Setting REX weather as the default system

I was experiencing problems with P3D not initially downloading the correct REX weather on startup. I resolved this by loading up my P3d default scenario flight and then changing the world weather to load the REX weather system - and then saving the default scenario. This overwrites the original default flight, which did not have the REX weather system associated with it. Now every time I start P3D it automatically loads the REX system weather without fail. Hope that helps. 

Hi, you do not need any weather settings in default those are preset weather themes and have nothing to do with the engine. 
My method for this issue:
I do what you have done then shut down SF V4 or V3 and SF in that order then start as normal, and the erroneous issue clears.

23 hours ago, galeair said:

I was experiencing problems with P3D not initially downloading the correct REX weather on startup. I resolved this by loading up my P3d default scenario flight and then changing the world weather to load the REX weather system - and then saving the default scenario. This overwrites the original default flight, which did not have the REX weather system associated with it. Now every time I start P3D it automatically loads the REX system weather without fail. Hope that helps. 

You should not have to do to this.  What build of SF do you have installed?

Sign in to follow this