Sign in to follow this  
secondtime

PLEASE READ Weird Question

Hey everyone, I have a sort of strange request. I bought REX WWA a while back but never installed it because I don't fly enough to default airports. I own REX Skyforce and REX environforce so I use those textures. I do really like the service vehicles that come with REX WWA so I am wondering is it possible to just install the service vehicles. REX WWA is also a massive size so I don't want to use all that space for a program that I don't have the full need for.  Is there a way to install just the service vehicles and use only the size that those vehicles take up. I am pretty sure that I can install the full program and just select the service vehicles but does that mean that there is about 7GB just taking up space. I told you it was a weird question and I hope I explained it correctly. Thank you

I installed the program but just installed the vehicles part. I still had 19gb taking up my C drive for no reason. That's just what I was hoping not to do so now I have uninstalled the program.

1 hour ago, secondtime said:

I still had 19gb taking up my C drive for no reason

Hi, do you have the program installed on your C drive?

Yes, that is the default location and reviews say to not install to a different drive. Was that wrong but even still if I install to my D drive then i have 19gb on my D drive so it's the same problem but it will just be on a different drive. I am trying to save space on the computer not just P3D V4. I wish I had a better computer with more space that way it wouldn't matter.

Hi,
You can install the program on any drive you desire as long as it is not in the Sim's root folder. 
If you have a 3.0 usb hub a 2.0 is fine but 3.0 is better you can install WWA HD on an external HD all it is need is to store your default files and the new WX files...

On 8/17/2019 at 8:57 AM, secondtime said:

I installed the program but just installed the vehicles part. I still had 19gb taking up my C drive for no reason. That's just what I was hoping not to do so now I have uninstalled the program.

The program is all one package.  You cannot install one part without the other.

Sign in to follow this