Shand359

TIER 2 SUPPORT Max Installs error...

I am having trouble getting my Environment Force to reinstall after a system refresh... I kept getting the error posted in the images below. Now when i try to install it i get "You have reached the maximum number of installs" message....

Can this please be reset, and help me get this installed again because i think this makes P3D so realistic and a pleasure to fly again.....

Thank you in advance....

Annotation 2019-08-16 093642.png

Thank you for your patience.  This kind of error is usually associated with a corrupted install file.  I would recommend re-downloading the install files and try to install again.  Let me know if that resolves your issue.

no. i have downloaded the new files this morning and keep getting the same error i originally posted......

Ive been trying to get this to work all morninig. From what i can see it seems to be an SQLServer issue however I have no clue about these.... I have reinstalled the 2016 Localdb server files numerous times but it keeps saying the database is corrupt

ok i tried the steps mentioned...... they didnt work either.

I gave up with the thing and did a FULL windows 10Pro reinstall..... Now I am getting THIS error...... It doesnt even get to the part i was having trouble with before.....

image.png

Edited by Shand359
fixed one error but still cant install

After ANOTHER P3D install the error is BACK to the initial one....

It looks like the installer is trying to download the file but it either isnt available or has been moved so it keeps failing....

Hi, thank you for your patience 
Have you set the following

• on drive/properties/security set full control and verify all folders pertaining to where you have Environmental Force download
  • on your Anti-Virus do you have all REX folders excluded Link to Windows Defender example

Please try these suggestions and let me know  

Hi,

Due to the nature of this topic, please fill out the following form so that we expedite your support item:

Click to open a Tier 2 support ticket

Thank you for your patience as we try to help you resolve this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REX Tier 2 Operating Hours

Monday through Friday,  9:00 am to 5:00 pm MST (-7Z)