Sign in to follow this  
luvfly820

PLEASE READ Odd Happenings afer upgrade

I have a question that has got me stumped.  I bought REX SkyForce 3D months ago, and took a small break from FSX.  When I came back recently, I opened SkyForce 3D and received a prompt to update the software.  I did, and I am confused.  Now every time I open the program I have to put in a registration pin, and it seems to never save.  The weather will load somewhat fine, but in flight it gets odd.  When the weather starts updating in flight, I lose aircraft power.  Not much, but it is noticeable enough that I lose about 100-200 feet of altitude because of it.  Also, it doesn't matter how long my flight it, every ATIS I come across in flight time stamps as 0000Z.  I'm not sure if I am missing a setup option in the setting of either SkyForce, or of FSX, but I am a bit confused by it.  Right now, it looks like I have version 5.0.2019.718.  Any thoughts or help would be appreciated. 

Your question has been acknowledged and the developer has been notified and will reply with a more knowledgeable answer.

Sign in to follow this