Sign in to follow this  
Vince272

RESOLVED Wont run.

So its been two days since I got REX skyforce 3d and environment Force.

REX sky force works great but I can not for the life of me get EF to work.

I have reinstalled windows, I turned off UAC and firewalls and every thing that is suggested. 

When right clicking and starting it nothing happens for like 5 minutes. But it is showing in the task manager as running but only has 30mb ram usage and nothing else. 

Then it will all of a sudden show a splash screen and then load and disappear. I don't even get to input my serial number nothing. 

adding this as when typing this it popped up asking me for my serial number ect ect. But when I hit next it just loads and windows show it as not responding. 

Rex not working.jpg

Rex not working install.jpg

Not responding.jpg

Your question has been acknowledged and the developer has been notified and will reply with a more knowledgeable answer.

Thanks. Issue is it is running but really slow and can not get past back up of files. 

It took 1 hour for it to get to file backup and once finished it shows on top that its done but can not do any thing and its frozen. 

Please uninstall Environment Force and the MS Sql Server LocalDB 2016.

Please download and install the following file: 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pFe_0qh0tLWRSKQuI2Aks2iODqkFDLPS/view?usp=sharing

Then reinstall Environment Force without installing the MS SQL Server LocalDB requirement.

Let me know if that resolves the issue you are experiencing.

Sign in to follow this