Hi I’m having issues with my install it’s saying it’s missing a server or something 

Are you referring to SF or EF?

Hi, please try the following

1. Please delete from your computer all downloads and possible installed elements of Environment Force via Control Panel / Programs and Features 
  2. Manually review and verify on your computer that all elements have been removed  
  3. Ensure you have full permissions on all your hard drives and place warning to never notify UAC "User Account Control"  link to tutorial on how to
  4. Download a fresh copy of Environment Force from your Store of Purchase
  5. Create a new folder and name the folder "REX 5 EF Download"
  6. Copy and paste the fresh download into this folder and unzip 
  7. Open your Anti Virus tools and give full exclusions to the contents of the "REX 5 EF Download" Folder 
  8. Install as normal 

Please let us know if this was successful or not. 

Posted (edited)

Had same exact issue AND SOLVED IT!

My problem was the "Microsoft SQL server 2016 LocalDB" was not getting downloaded and installed no matter what when I ran the EF install program.  Then an "Error 12007" would pop up and when finishing the install and running EF it would make me reregister every time and never saved my settings!

I had to search and download and install Microsoft SQL server 2016 LocalDB then run the EF installer which finally showed Microsoft SQL server 2016 LocalDB as already installed and it skipped trying to download and install it.

Install went flawless after that!

I had my firewall, AV, and UAC disabled and ADMIN Privilege's active so it wasn't any of those causing the issue for me at least!

The EF installer seems to be having an issue with acquiring and installing the listed Microsoft file for some reason?

Order: MFBARRPGS Placed on 08/15/2019 18:21:08

Edited by Kilo60

We are investigating this issue further.  Thank you for your input here.  

This item has been marked as a fix item for the next patch.

Trying to reinstal REX Enviroment Force after disk crash,

-My first problem was the "Microsoft SQL server 2016 LocalDB" was not getting downloaded and installed no matter what when I ran the EF install program.  Then an "Error 12007" would pop up and when finishing the install and running EF it would make me reregister every time and never saved my settings!

I had to search and download and installed Microsoft SQL server 2016 LocalDB 

But now:

I get a message "you reached max number of installs" please advise what to do now

Order Reference BWZPOWHSU - placed on 05/04/2019

Fine, but how can I reinstall REX Enviroment Force again? Do I have to wait for a Patch?

• Like 1