Sign in to follow this  
justadude

PLEASE READ REX stops Day/NIght Cycle

Posted (edited)

Hello,

I too have encountered this issue.

I am running P3Dv4.5 with AS, SF3d and PTA with the addition EF5 the start of the issue.

I have experienced it with the Fslabs a320 and well as the Qualitywings 787.

I have noticed enabling/disabling manual lighting mode on and off will make the time advance if you let enought time pass(like 15-30 minutes).

I would like to add that while EF5 is a good program, this is completely immersion breaking in a sim and imo a deal breaker. I mean,, I can not to a two leg flight that would take me from dawn to afternoon or noon to dark...

Edited by justadude

Does this happens with the enable on? or with it off as well ? Thanks

Enabling and Disabling Dynamic Lighting turned out not to be repeatable. It would push the time forward only a fraction of the time, maybe once a flight and not every flight. It does not start the day / Night cycle either, it only jumps the time. I usually start with manual lighting disabled.

It seems if I do not start EF5, time advances.

@justadude can I access tour PC? If so will PM you. Thanks 

This issue isn´t resolved or did you guys bring out a fix for it? I contacted Frederico for an online session this saturday to show him what is going on. Also I reacted to a other topic with the same issue from another user an stated over there that is isn´t solved. So please leave it open. I can´t understand why this is such a little mess in your forum and topic list. Also I filled out the beta tester form and described the issue. What do I have to do else to make clear that this blocker isn´t solved? I am really getting irritated by this way. Regards Marcus

Did you meet with Federico yet?

Please see if the light multiplier in the mini ui is on.  If so please turn that off to see if that fixes the issue.

2 hours ago, rstough said:

Did you meet with Federico yet?

I did already to builds ago for exact the same issue. I wrote an excel with requirements for you and I peoposed to meet him saturday because I could not met him earlier as I am busy at my work with several roll outs.....but I didn't get a reaction from him on my proposal. regards Marcus

We are scheduled. Just curious,  Can you right click on your DLL and check the version of it ? Thanks.

We are continuing to monitor this topic for possible further action.

Sign in to follow this