Sign in to follow this  
mixalis

RESOLVED Couple of questions !

Hello , Just a Couple of questions concerning REX Environment force :

1) When I want to Start a flight , I first Start REX Skyforce  , then REX Environment  and then my P3DV4.5 , everything Runs fine , No issues !

When I finish a flight I close my Sim then REX Sky Force and finally REX Environment !

But When I decide to fly again ( Maybe in an hour or so …, or instantly ) I start again REX Sky Force , Then I Try To run REX Environment , but I Noticed that it Won't start , and I have to go through Task Manager to Kill the Application and then I Can Start the Progam !  Is this Normal , and why REX Environment does not close as Sky Force ?

2) Could you please tell me Why After Installing REX Environment I get Many Times Black Ground Textures ? ( I Try to delete my P3D Shaders and everything is OK for a few flights , And Then the Same thing happens again !

I Read through the forums that the ( The proper way is To start EF, and await it to be fully opened BEFORE opening P3D. Once EF is fully open, start P3D. Once you are finished in P3D, you close P3D, and await it to be FULLY closed, then you close EF) … To be honest I Never waited for my sim to completely shut down , and I close REX Sky Force plus REX Environment at the same time !!

Any help will be appreciated ,

Thank you ,

Mike

Thank you for contacting our support team and for your inquiry.

Are you using Environment Force in automation mode?  Also, can you provide me with the build # of the version you are using?  (This is found in the Settings->Update Window).

1 hour ago, rstough said:

Thank you for contacting our support team and for your inquiry.

Are you using Environment Force in automation mode?  Also, can you provide me with the build # of the version you are using?  (This is found in the Settings->Update Window).

Hello ,

Yes I am (Environment Force in automation mode) !

Build #  5.0.2019.0625

Hello Again ,

You can mark both Issues as Solved !!!

By following an advice given to Another forum member of how to use Correctly REX Environment force , I No Longer get Black Terrain Textures , or  Unable to Shut down the application !

I Just did a quick flight using REX Environment plus My PreparDV4.5 and after I close my sim I waited for approximately couple of min. to shut down the application . I then checked in the Task Manager and  REX Environment was closed !

Thank you ,

Mike

Sign in to follow this