0Artur0

FIX ITEM This is probably not how water should look?

Water always looks like that - bland and flat. I can change it in mini UI to look great but within a few seconds it always reverts back to this. It looks the same in all situations and weather conditions or geographical location. I have P3D v4.5, water setting in P3D is on High. EF is in Automation mode. This is probably not how water should look, right? What's the issue?

2019-7-30_20-36-13-680.jpg

Guest REX Support

Yeah, it definitely seems a bit off. Some of the values in the in sim ui are overwritten when in Automation mode, so that is why it resets back sometimes.

I think you should double check that your switch that allows the water to change in auto mode and make sure it’s switched to off.  

That way the tweaking you do with the mini UI will stay the same if that switch is set to off and not allowing the water to change... hope that makes sense.  

But I don't want to make any changes. I want Auto mode to take care of the water.

Well, thats how I corrected mine to keep myself a happy flyer.  The auto-mode and water have some issues. I can think it will be fixed to be more realistic but at the moment it’s not so it seems. 

... maybe a Dev will chime in here and can explain more.  

7 hours ago, 0Artur0 said:

Is there anything I can do?

We will put this on the list of things to look at for Technical Update 2.1.  We are presently working on this build.

This item has been marked as a fix item for the next patch.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, rstough said:

This item has been marked as a fix item for the next patch.

Once again awesome news!