Sign in to follow this  
hawaiianstyle78

CLOSED Kjax Terminal missing

Kjax terminal is distorted missing? there are gates standing there and double gates too. I HAVE NO other Kjax installed ANYWHERE on my system? what is causing this ? 

Thank you for reaching out to our support team.  I am very sorry to hear about the issue you are having. Are you referring to the default KJAX or are you using a custom 3rd party airport?  Also, can you please provide a screenshot of what you are seeing.

These pics are with KJAX stock airport afcad desktop PC

Same pics again after I deleted the KJAX afcad and am using default P3d KJAX and am on desktop PC

I have P3d on my laptop as well everything default on laptop. I installed REX WWAHD on my laptop as well and same thing with KJAX

Here are pics....

I have ORBX FTX global installed both....I have NO VECTOR. looked into my ORBX/FTX_OLC/FTX_VECTOR_FixedAPT/Scenery.....there is no KJAX file in there at all

need help please....how can this be on default ? 

thumbnail_image1.jpg

thumbnail_image2.jpg

thumbnail_image3.jpg

thumbnail_image4.jpg

Please check your Scenery Library within your sim and make sure all items are checked on.

I had this issue before with a customer, but I believe we had to disable an Orbx Vector item in the Scenery Library.  Can you post a screen shot of your ORBX Scenery Library.

here is 2 pics of my scenery library in P3d. BTW....I don't have ORBX vector at all. Only purchased ORBX global and OpenLC plus some addon airports like KMRY, KSBA, NSTU, KGPI

thumbnail_image1.jpg

thumbnail_image2.jpg

Hi, Thank you for the quick response 

This would be an ORBX issue as World Wide Airports will not affect building elevation in this manor, all that is replace are the textures and vehicle replacement. 
I personally have experienced this and  was fixed by uninstall the ORBX area and reinstalling,. This May Fix this but personally I would contact ORBX Support. 

Well yes and no. I had to do a complete reinstall of P3d. I don't know what it was but Kjax is back to its default. When I removed the afcad I had installed , it still didn't return Kjax to default. I even did a hard search entire PC and there was no Kjax afad existing . anyways after I did a complete overhaul, its up and running …..but another problem. I went to Kjax and am using stock kjax. I installed theme from WWAHD and used the 01 textures across the board. How come Kjax looks like this??? nothing like what I had put into my theme, its showing awful black and dark gray textures . Also why are there no jetways? 

this is getting frustrating after only having the product for 2 days. 

thumbnail_image1.jpg

thumbnail_image2.jpg

thumbnail_image3.jpg

Hi, Please review the posted Screenshots
I tested with 2 computers P3d V4.5 latest build and the following appears to found 
KJAX with an unknown issue looks like there is an issue with the Jetways not showing WWA has done what it was suppose to do  and apply the new textures that you have selected. 
You may have a corrupted scenery file and possibly deleting and reinstalling your P3d V4.5  scenery files may help... 

2nd Comp Jetway Verify
2019-8-3_18-25-14-344.thumb.jpg.b3b78a53a4c9bcfbc1581437c05177bd.jpg

KJAX Default textures World Wide Airports HD Not installed 
2019-8-3_18-20-57-418.jpg

CYHZ Halifax  same comp as 2nd shot Jetways are fine 

2019-8-4_13-33-6-434.jpg

KJAX World Wide Airports HD  installed 

2019-8-4_13-31-18-750.jpg

Hi, I have asked the "Quality Assurance" team to test KJAX and all concur with findings and confirm that with P3d V4.5 KJAX does have an unresolved issue that the Jetways are missing as well finding no issue with building and placement in conjunction with World Wide Airports HD. I am also reiterating if you feel that your sim is not corrupted to please contact Lockheed Martin and or ORBX with the issue you are experiencing.   I am posting 2 more screenshots of KJAX from a "Quality Assurance" team member, the one with the jetways is from FX A and the one without is P3d V4.5. 
I know this is frustrating and REX support is sorry that we are unable to resolve your issue as the issue is out of REX control and World Wide Airports HD parameters.  

snap093.jpg

snap094.jpg