Sign in to follow this  
hawaiianstyle78

RESOLVED Afcad's are overriding WWHD airports

I bought this today. everything is simple and understood. I do understand the list of major airport that cant be modified with WWHD because it was built into the sim of P3d v4. Im bringing this up because I have over 300 afcads that have airline parking all up to date as of 2019. I uploaded your KSLC package. How come when I go to KSLC and my afcad for KSLC is in place , in my S:/Addon Scenery folder, the REX KSLC doesn't show up. I remove the afcad and KSLC shows up. how come I cant use my afcad parking when it says that afcads can be used??? 

Thank you for reaching out to our support team and for your inquiry. Because KSLC is not a full airport replacement.  It is only a texture replacement so it doesn't touch any of those elements.

thank you rstough. Yea the afcad I had was a Ray Smith modified terminal afcad. I had to redownload a stock KSLC afcad to match the WWAHD KSLC. after I modified the airlines at the gates and loaded it up into P3d, the REX KSLC works now. Thank you!

Now the tought part. I have to go through all my afcads….and the ones that I am using that the developer made his own Modifed terminal, I have to delete those and download new ones where they use the stock airport because WWAHD will not work if the afcad is using a modified terminal . 

That seems odd you have to do that, but I am not sure what this person had developed.

The ray smith afcad I had downloaded previously didn't use the stock terminal. He used the CVX file to remove the stock KSLC terminal and in his included BGL he had a KSLC terminal that what straight terminal and had colors red and light brown. 

Don't know how to help you there.  Is there anything else I can assist you with?

I am just checking in to see if the issue you are experiencing has been resolved?

Sign in to follow this