Hello, I have come across a strange situation that when using EF my P3D day/night cycle doesnt work. It does not get light when it should the only way of seeming to change this is going to time preview and moving it forward five mins then back, this then gives the correct light for the time of day. I have unistalled EF and the Day/Night cycle once again works fine. So I believe it is related to EF. ANy help would be appreciated

What version of EF are you using? Thanks, Federico

im not sure of the build number as i have to unistall it, however it was the latest version from my Just Flightr account

That is the latest build.  We will have to verify this with the testing the team.  However, this is the first report of this issue.

Also, please report all other add-ons you are using with Environment Force.

Hello, it is random I agree, but as I said uninstalling it has definitely fixed the issue. I was using the pmdg747, active sky latest version,FS real time and p3d v4.5

Could FS Realtime be a possible issue?  Have you tried EF without using FS RT?

Apologies, i shoud have said i tried with and without with no change. The only fix was uninstalling which isnt great has it was a great product to use.

No worries, thank you for the clarification.

I am just checking in to see if the issue you are experiencing has been resolved?

Thanks for checking, however there has yet, to my knowledge, been an update released. So I am still experiencing this issue. As are many other users now I see.  This has deemed the product unusable  and currently an absolute waste of money. 

Regards. 

This item has been marked as a fix item for the next patch.

Please PM @fs1 as he is the lead developer looking into this.

On 8/14/2019 at 6:33 PM, Lee Cushing said:

Thanks for checking, however there has yet, to my knowledge, been an update released. So I am still experiencing this issue. As are many other users now I see.  This has deemed the product unusable  and currently an absolute waste of money. 

Regards. 

I PMed you several days ago. Can you check your Inbox/Messaging? Thanks 

Look here...still having a issue too. I asked Federico to do an online session to show this one (again). Absolutely a blocker to me. If this isn´t getting solved, I willed uninstall the REX products and stay by HiFi and PTA. Not why I am angry, just because they have 3 issues reported from me to this, also 2 builds ago I had this problem. They seem to have deleted my previous issue forms. Regards Marcus

• Sad 1

We are working on the day/night cycle issue.  This is not an easy resolution.  

Please turn off the Light Multiplier within the mini ui of EF and see if that fixes the issue.

Posted (edited)

Yes I know Reed. Thanks anyway for that work around. What makes me mad is that your colleagues are keep asking if it is solved. Then when the users don't react in time they would close the issue without fixing it? That is how it seems to me. Why they ask if you should know as a company that there wasn't a fix for it? Something seems not to work well on your tracking reports. Maybe you, Reed,  can optimize the communication a little bit? This is kindly asked and not a rude statement. But I really think this would help to get trust from your customers. Thanks for reacting and making it transparent again (I am a Project leader, Product Owner amd Scrum Master from profession......) transparency always helps. Best regards and looking forward to a fix. Marcus

Edited by marcus.pohlmann

Marcus can you right click on the EnvironmentForce_x64.dll in the REXModules and let me know the version of it? Thanks 

2 hours ago, fs1 said:

Marcus can you right click on the EnvironmentForce_x64.dll in the REXModules and let me know the version of it? Thanks 

Hi Federico. Yes I will let you know saturday after i got home again. Regards Marcus

23 hours ago, marcus.pohlmann said:

Yes I know Reed. Thanks anyway for that work around. What makes me mad is that your colleagues are keep asking if it is solved. Then when the users don't react in time they would close the issue without fixing it? That is how it seems to me. Why they ask if you should know as a company that there wasn't a fix for it? Something seems not to work well on your tracking reports. Maybe you, Reed,  can optimize the communication a little bit? This is kindly asked and not a rude statement. But I really think this would help to get trust from your customers. Thanks for reacting and making it transparent again (I am a Project leader, Product Owner amd Scrum Master from profession......) transparency always helps. Best regards and looking forward to a fix. Marcus

Thank you for your words.  What you bring up is why we are moving to a single ticketing system.  The forums are just too messy to try to do support properly.  We hope to have the fix resolved soon.

• Thanks 1