Sign in to follow this  
balderdash

RESOLVED Mini UI menu item

Can I ask why you don't have a menu item for REX EF? It is incredibly frustrating if you accidentally close the mini UI to have to restart? 

Also a menu item would help me understand when the thing isn't loaded (a lot!) or give me the chance to 'restart' like GSX does.

The mini UI also needs a zoom option (another one) on a 4k 58" TV sitting 10 feet away you cannot read any of the text, could you potentially respect Windows Desktop Scaling settings?

38 minutes ago, balderdash said:

Can I ask why you don't have a menu item for REX EF? It is incredibly frustrating if you accidentally close the mini UI to have to restart? 

You can't close the mini-UI, you can only minimize it. Look in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen, click that and it reappears.

10 hours ago, timest999 said:

You can't close the mini-UI, you can only minimize it. Look in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen, click that and it reappears.

Oh there thanks! Again on a 4k TV this is so incredibly tiny I never even saw it. 

Please do consider adding a larger scale increase size (you have 3 settings) or even better respecting windows desktop scaling settings like even the P3D ATC window and menus now do. Many thanks!

Thank you for taking the time to post about your issue. We separated your post from another customer's topic so we can better assist you directly.

Our support staff will be with you shortly to assist you.

I am just checking in to see if the issue you are experiencing has been resolved?

Sign in to follow this