fabio2111

CLOSED Pushback vehicles not updated- SOLVED

Hi, I have just purchased WAHD and installed with success. The only issue I notice is that the pushback vehicle not being updated (they still show the default ones). I am not using GSX and I have checked the install log file and everything seems ok (attached). I have browsed past discussion and it looks the problem might be an incorrect LWcfg.xml (my guessing). Any help is appreciated. Many thanks

installmodellog.txt

Hi,

Due to the nature of this topic, please fill out the following form so that we expedite your support item:

Click to open a Tier 2 support ticket

Thank you for your patience as we try to help you resolve this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REX Tier 2 Operating Hours

Monday through Friday,  9:00 am to 5:00 pm MST (-7Z)

After contacts with the support team and personal investigation, I come out with the solution. If you happen to have only FSX-SE installed, like is in my case, just indicates in the setting tab that you are using FSX version (not the steam).This will correctly point to the appdata/roaming folder that is named only fsx and copy a necessary XML file that vehicle models needs.

I have noticed this was already an issue highlighted in 2016 and I am a bit surprised that it was not yet solved.

IN any case, the present message I have marked as SOLVED.

This support topic is currently being handled via our support ticketing system.

This topic is temporarily locked until the support ticket is resolved.