xxd09

RESOLVED Orbx Global Buildings

Are you getting any reports of conflicts between Orbyx Global Buildings and RexWorldwide Airports 

Obviously the area of conflict is Airport Scenery-Buildings 

I notice some already and have actually uninstalled the Orbyx product for the moment-Airport roofs are noticeably affected in my setup 

xxd09

PS some chatter on Avsim boards of which you are no doubt aware

Hi This is new and will require time to investigate issue and see if there is a HOT FIX if required. We thank you for your patience while we investigate,,,  

World Wide Airports texture are applied to airport buildings and supposedly are scattered through to a few other SDK assets due to the simulator SDK. We cannot control that unless this is fixed by the the developers of the sim itself. I believe the new ORBX product will also suffer from that as well. But I imagine if you installed the ORBX product, THEN installed the WWA content afterwards this would fix the issue.

OK 

I will uninstall WWA( Orbyx Buildings already uninstalled)and the follow your instructions 

Thanks for prompt reply

xxd09

• Like 1

Another fact that might be of interest

If I do not start my P3D 4.5(no hotfix ) without my usual startup sequence of REX Airports,SkyForce,EnvForce and Active Sky-I get extensive black areas of scenery -my Scenery is all Orbyx 

Even though I have now uninstalled Orbyx HD-a bit worrying 

If I use my usual start up sequence-all is OK

Probably will have to install Orbyx HD v2 when it arrives and remove REX Airports?

xxd09

Did what you suggested 

Uninstalled REX WW Airports 

Orbyx HD Buildings was uninstalled 

Installed Orbyx HD Buildings 

Installed REX WW Airports 

Initial flights seem to be good-Airports look right

Thanks for your advice

xxd09 

• Thanks 1