Sign in to follow this  
jetbluefan

CLOSED HDR issue

This is a cloud shader problem, not HDR. Can you recompile the shaders and let me know if gone? Thanks, Federico

I already deleted P3D shaders, and after it regenerated, during my current flight...it happened again. I recompiled the shaders through the main UI, same results. @fs1

2019-7-3_21-55-19-818.png

2019-7-3_21-55-13-335.png

What is your current 3D cloud size? You can get this from the in-im menu, cloud section. Thanks

8 hours ago, fs1 said:

What is your current 3D cloud size? You can get this from the in-im menu, cloud section. Thanks

They are at the default. I never bothered with the cloud size in the main UI and in-sim UI, but I will check again for the exact number later.

If you are in auto mode, they will be changing. Appreciate checking and report back. Thanks

59 minutes ago, fs1 said:

If you are in auto mode, they will be changing. Appreciate checking and report back. Thanks

In this particular flight, while I am exploring ways to cut down GPU usaged caused by EF or SF, I have disabled cloud morphing and 3d cloud morphing in the live auto mode.

But I will check again later when I do a flight.

Please make sure that you have the latest GPU drivers installed.

I still encounter this issue; but only momentarily when panning inside the cockpit. But seems to fix itself after a few seconds. I notice this issue particularly when the clouds/weather is right in the middle of, or right after it renders.

Sign in to follow this