DaveR_UK

RESOLVED Your validation process failed. Please contact support.

This message has just appeared for no reason that I can see right now. Until today everything was ok, and I haven't changed anything.

I have not yet updated Environment Force to TU2 as my antivirus seems to think the download contains a specific infection (I've posted about this at https://www.realenvironmentxtreme.com/forums/index.php?/topic/52832-environment-force-v5020190625-infection-warning/ and await a response)

I started my sim session as normal: Start ASP4, then Environment Force, both as admins. Environment Force advises of the pending update, and I select Cancel to continue without applying update. I then start P3D (v4.5) and as the session initiates, the warning box from Environment Force appears. I set the session to run in auto mode, but the Mini UI doesn't show as normal, I just have that warning box and can't access Environment Force settings now. I don't know if it is actually working.

Can you advise please? Is this related to not applying TU2?

regards
Dave

Referring to my other thread, I can update that I've had confirmation and the infection alert was a false positive, and now I've been able to revisit the update process for TU2 - that seems to have applied ok, and the validation warning has gone away also. Phew!

• Like 1

Hi Dave, thank you for following up and glad that is resolved for you.