Got this from the manual:

"

With OR without the REX weather engine:
Step 1 – Start Sky Force and minimize.
Step 2 – Start your flight simulator and fly. The
3D cloud model sync function will
automatically engage during flight.

"

Since I've installed cloud models those low level and thin stratus clouds and/or small individual (lots of them) puffy cumulus never appeared again in my P3D. It was common to appear before using REX SkyForce and nowadays it's so repetitive to have high FL clouds with (usually) several thousand feet thickness.

It happens no matter I keep the program open in background or not. I understand that since I have once installed the models they will keep there forever. But will they change automatically (program running background) even with selected options untouched?

How can I have a better mix of low and high clouds, depending on the reported weather? Is this a limitation of SkyForce?

Can you provide a screenshot of what you are seeing so we can review the issue?   Also, if you could provide the metar of where you are at during this experience.

We have made some changes to our server and how it will provide rendering of the weather.  Can you confirm if this has been resolved?

Honestly I haven't noticed much improvement, I usually get clouds which are large cumulus usually at high altitudes and occasionally stratus at medium to lower altitudes, but I never get chunks of low level cumulus like it used to happen before installing the product. And it also happens in real life, so that's why I miss it to happen once in a while. I fly mostly in the Americas continent and Europe also, which is a large area to be considered, but still no luck finding the aforementioned conditions.

• Like 1

Are you testing the new build 0718 of Sky Force?

No the new weather engine is built in build 0718 which went into Alpha Cycle Testing in the Insider and Connect Teams.  We will be starting Beta Cycle testing soon.

Have you tried the new weather engine?

It says Build Number ending .0514

When I click Update Manually it says it's updated already.

This build was available in the Connect Team test.  We will be issuing a new test soon.  However, we are moving all Connect and Insiders to Discord.