SaenchaySor

CLOSED Another one....Pumping clouds

Ive read about this a few times here already, personally i never saw it until this update. This didnt happen for me with 517. I have the feeling a lot of insider testers posted in standard forum instead of insider forum. Otherwise i cant understand why i suddenly get all those things that have been reported long time already.

Heres a vid of the pumping clouds. Cant find the posts anymore so i dont know how to fix. Watch closley, the clouds change size (and back) 3 or 4 times in this short vid

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gmew5_MiTeDEvsrWQnLS9WOhwW4YhiD0

5 hours ago, SaenchaySor said:

Ive read about this a few times here already, personally i never saw it until this update. This didnt happen for me with 517. I have the feeling a lot of insider testers posted in standard forum instead of insider forum. Otherwise i cant understand why i suddenly get all those things that have been reported long time already.

Heres a vid of the pumping clouds. Cant find the posts anymore so i dont know how to fix. Watch closley, the clouds change size (and back) 3 or 4 times in this short vid

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gmew5_MiTeDEvsrWQnLS9WOhwW4YhiD0

I solved it by uninstalling and reinstalling REX SF3D after I downloaded and installed the newest REX EF ...0625 Build. Just updating the newest Patch didn´t worked proper for me. Just updating occured Rectangle Clouds, Grayish clouds, pumping clouds, etc. Regards Marcus

i did that already right from the start. Never updated, i directly installed the full version

Hi,

Due to the nature of this topic, we ask that you send an email to our Tier 2 Technical Support Staff at support@rexgamestudios.com

Please provide a link to this post in your email.  

Thank you for your patience as we try to help you resolve this.

This one i didnt encounter anymore after toggling "Enable 3d cloud morhping" and automatic texture sync. But the other problems in the other topic are very frequent. Basically every flight its the same.