Hi I just updated EF. Now my clouds seem off again. I'm using SF as well. Any help  would be appreciated.

SF works fine when alone with AS. When I use EF the clouds return to default P3D. I'm using Auto mode as well.  Please advise.

Thanks

2019-6-29_15-3-29-951.jpg

I had this problem too. I solved it by uninstalling REX SkyForce 3D and reinstalled it again. I did this AFTER I downloaded the newest REX EF Build incl. the new Patch Build Ending on...0625 and installed this one. It seemed to me just updating REX EF does not work proper in my case. Maybe it works for you too. Let me know. regards Marcus

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

I appreciate the suggestions, but I'm not having any luck with the clouds. EF & SF was working great until this update. Every damn update breaks something, this is getting ridiculous. Nothing changed on my system EXCEPT for this update. Please advise on a resolution for the cloud issues.

Edited by rfelger88

This is an SF issue not EF. @rstough can you check this? Thanks

Again-SF works fine without EF. Both were working together BEFORE the update. I uninstalled SF & reinstalled, still not working with EF

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, fs1 said:

This is an SF issue not EF.

Not so sure about that. Same here since today. EF gets corrupted some how and than starts to act up. Without EF no problems. Try to fix it as @marcus.pohlmann sugested. Un install EF compleetly and reinstall. Clouds are back to what they should be.

Edited by Rasterfahnder

On 6/29/2019 at 2:35 PM, rfelger88 said:

When I use EF the clouds return to default P3D.

Well, to be honest, this absolutely makes no sense. Using EF will not and cannot turn clouds to default P3D, unless of course I'm missing something. 

On 7/6/2019 at 11:46 AM, Rasterfahnder said:

Not so sure about that. Same here since today. EF gets corrupted some how and than starts to act up. Without EF no problems. Try to fix it as @marcus.pohlmann sugested. Un install EF compleetly and reinstall. Clouds are back to what they should be.

You sure no other software such as TS or PTA is helping cause this issue? We have tried to recreate several issues outlined in the EF support area, and haven't had luck. 

We have however made changes to our SF weather server the other day, and are having better luck with some of the cloud anomalies outlined lately by our users. 

22 hours ago, timest999 said:

Well, to be honest, this absolutely makes no sense. Using EF will not and cannot turn clouds to default P3D, unless of course I'm missing something. 

You sure no other software such as TS or PTA is helping cause this issue? We have tried to recreate several issues outlined in the EF support area, and haven't had luck. 

We have however made changes to our SF weather server the other day, and are having better luck with some of the cloud anomalies outlined lately by our users. 

Look at my screen shots at the top of this post. That's what i get, not sure if thats default P3D or what? I don't use the SF weather i use AS. AGAIN nothing was changed except the EF update. I went back to the EF build after the 1.0 tech update & it works fine.

1 hour ago, rfelger88 said:

I went back to the EF build after the 1.0 tech update & it works fine.

Can you post screenshots from that?

On 7/11/2019 at 12:57 AM, timest999 said:

You sure no other software such as TS or PTA is helping cause this issue?

Yes Sir I am. But could not trace it down to a specific cause. I don't use other shader tools anymore because EF is great and I don't have the need to use Envshade or PTA other than to beta test EF.

It might be SF is causing this. I just used SF some times to change the cloud texture size and thunder sounds. Maybe, just a guess this happens when EF and SF are running together with p3d. Uninstalling EF and reinstalling again always solved that problem. Reinstalling of SF and installing the textures with and without EF running together with p3d does not solve the issue.

Here are the screenshots using the 0503 build. Also in Auto mode.

2019-7-13_13-37-48-824.jpg

2019-7-13_13-47-3-477.jpg

You should be using build 0625 of EF and not 0501.   Also, what build of SF are you using?

I am just checking in to see if the issue you are experiencing has been resolved?

Can we mark this issue resolved or closed?