Sign in to follow this  
phxramper

RESOLVED Demo version expired

Posted (edited)

Hello, 

So a while back i was having the bloom issues, til you guys directed me to go download the newest build you were working on which fixed the problem. think it was 2.0, however i opened the application and it said demo version expired ( i have purchased the product) and when i click ok it closes the application 

rfex efh.JPG

Edited by phxramper

this company is really selling itself to a trash bin. Unbelievable

I have the same popup message since today  (beta 20190604, think it is the technical update 2.0)

Discouraging....

1 hour ago, charliecharlie said:

I have the same popup message since today  (beta 20190604, think it is the technical update 2.0)

Discouraging....

Hope they fix it

The versions you are using are test builds not release builds.  All test versions have an expire date due protection purposes.  Please uninstall all versions and restore to the last release build.

If you need a copy of the last build please send an email to:  support@rexgamestudios.com

48 minutes ago, rstough said:

The versions you are using are test builds not release builds.  All test versions have an expire date due protection purposes.  Please uninstall all versions and restore to the last release build.

If you need a copy of the last build please send an email to:  support@rexgamestudios.com

Heres the reason I dont wana because the actual release version has bloom issues with it. So I may just wait til 2.0 is out 

On 6/25/2019 at 6:08 PM, rstough said:

So if receive last build via email will that one eventually expire too? 

Thanks 

17 hours ago, speedbird144 said:

So if receive last build via email will that one eventually expire too? 

Thanks 

You're good to go.

Latest version officially released guys. 

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this