Sign in to follow this  
SaenchaySor

CLOSED Still makes sense to report 517 issues? - Recompile HDR

Should we still report issues with .517 version of EF?

I get different results from "Recompile HDR". Sometimes it disables the brightness adaption effect, other times it creates a state where the adaption comes in steps, othertimes its stuck in one position, either too dark or too bright and everytime its another state. 

win 10 1903

Edited by SaenchaySor

Hi,

Please install the official just released build.

Hi Guys. Now I got rectangle cloud issues too and quick up and downscaling clouds like already others have stated and reported. Never had this issues before. Latest Build today installed. Now other shaders. AS4 Weather with REX EF and REX SF3D (turned off). This is really not good guys. These rectangle clouds I had never before. I doen´t change anything with playing Weather smoothing on or off or reading weather data. Need help. After weeks of testing I am thinking about using PTA again. It seems more stable. Regards Marcus

Rectangle issues are not EF related.

You should post in the respective forum 

For the scaling issue, happens always ?

Please confirm the following:

1.) With AS + SF = do you get the rectangular clouds?  

2.) With AS + EF (restore default models and textures) = do you get the rectangular clouds?

3.) With AS + SF + EF = do you get the rectangular clouds?

Also, if you could include the Metar report when getting the rectangular clouds and are you in automation mode when you get the rectangular clouds?

Sign in to follow this