Sign in to follow this  
EDK

RESOLVED REX.exe

Hi guys, it’s been a while since I have asked a question here on the forum but I just came across something that looks strange to me. I am currently running REX Essentials plus Overdrive and while everything seems to be running fine, I noticed in task manager under processes that REX.exe•32 is listed twice. Both appear to be consuming quite a bit of memory. While I am not experiencing any out of memory issues I am curious if this is normal. Hope you can shed some light on this. Thanks, Ed

Hi,

Due to the nature of this topic, we ask that you send an email to our Tier 2 Technical Support Staff at support@rexgamestudios.com

Please provide a link to this post in your email.  

Thank you for your patience as we try to help you resolve this.

.Hi guys, I think I have found the culprit for the multiple REX.exe entries in task manager. It would seem that the process doesn’t end when I close the application. So when I open it again it adds a second REX.exe line  I’m working around this by keeping REX open and only closing FSX. This keeps only one REX.exe in the processes list. While it’s not a fix, it is keeping me going for the time being. Thank you for helping me and I hope to hear from you soon. Ed

Sign in to follow this