Mark555

SUPPORT VIA EMAIL Environment Force Clouds Grey

Hi I have the problem that the clouds with Environment Force Always Grey are. Use theautomatic mode. Whenever I go into manual mode to select the sky textures New, theclouds will be as bright as they should be, at the next start it will be gray again. I only useEnvironment Force and Sky Force and Active sky as weather machines. I figured I'd useEnvshade to do that yesterday. It also looked nice then but Environment Force createdeach time the shaders in the Local folder new struck me. Does every time I startEnvironment Force, I have to select the sky again so that the clouds are normal for oneflight. . . ? I have open under the flight inme Sky Force but only activated the one in SyncEngine to be able to see tornados. Active sky open and Environment Force. What can I do about it? 

greetings

VOr.jpg

nach neuem Himmel auswählen..jpg

I have trouble with understanding your setup, but here are few remarks:

- If you use AS as weather engine, there is no need to keep Sky Force open. Please make selections for models and default cloud sets in SF, install them (models on cloud page and your set) and that's it. Is your intention to use ActiveSky or Sky Force as weather engine?

- If you use EnvShade, you cannot use texture sync option in EF, please turn it off in Auto Mode (last option on the left). EF is not yet compatible with 3rd party texture tools.

- The last texture tool you used in the sim will replace it's default textures, so these ones will be used in your scenario.

Normally you just need to start EF, AS then P3D and make sure that EF is switched to auto mode when scenario is running. That's it, no need to do anything else, other than tuning brightness and contrast for perfection.

Same for me. Clouds are far to gray with EF. I had started my own thread on it and @timest999 said that they will work on it for their next build. 
Unfortunately, the fix did not to make it in the otherwise very nice latest connect team beta.

This is what I am seeing in EKCH at noon in the sim and how are the clouds looking in real life. (Remark: The aircraft is facing south in the shot and what I see is the darker backside of the cloud. The other side is indeed brighter, but they are both too gray for my taste compared to TomatoShade and Envshade.)

Really hope that they will fix the gray clouds. 

EKCH.jpg

2019-6-26_13-15-13-16.jpg

Edited by Wolkenschreck

Hi,

Due to the nature of this topic, we ask that you send an email to our Tier 2 Technical Support Staff at support@rexgamestudios.com

Please provide a link to this post in your email.  

Thank you for your patience as we try to help you resolve this.