Jump to content
musiol1

RESOLVED Any news about update ?

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
Hello. 
When we can expect further corrections with the speed of airplanes and haze effect ?
Edited by musiol1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, musiol1 said:

Hello. 
When we can expect further corrections with the speed of airplanes and haze effect ?

The haze effect has been worked out in latest beta.

What do you mean with speed corrections ? Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think he is referring to possibly auto throttle over speed .... as have I and waiting for beta team to test on ifly 737 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/7/2019 at 4:26 PM, fs1 said:

The haze effect has been worked out in latest beta.

What do you mean with speed corrections ? Thanks

Hi! Where can I find and download the new beta version?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kjell wennerholm said:

Hi! Where can I find and download the new beta version?

Here it is.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, musiol1 said:

Speed problem

 

We need more information on the speed problem. can you detail what is the issue and how it be reproduced? Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, fs1 said:

We need more information on the speed problem. can you detail what is the issue and how it be reproduced? Thanks

I'm using OPUSFSI weather engine. Option i EF set to automation with enable smoothing options to on. On ground i stay more then 10min to set the airplane. After take off climbing with 8000+ft/min and finally on FL360 speed as you can see on screen. If i only set the smoothing option to off everything is going back to normal. P3D 4.5Hotfix, tested with PMDG aircraft. Below my screen and another topic with this problem.

 

 

2019-5-5_11-48-51-120.jpg.607e98bdad3126941fb4124914ae99c2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, fs1 said:

Here it is.

 

Yes, thank´s! I have find the link and performed som tests yesterday.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • See our many awards!

×
×
  • Create New...