OK. EF is gone. Did P3D client reinstall again. After reinstalling shaders I am now on PTA and clouds look normal. AS and SF. No EF. I am not sure I want to install EF again. 

47998396123_2a14bd4f38_b.jpg

Edited by speedbird144

15 minutes ago, speedbird144 said:

Several of them warned other simmers that EF installs some kind of files so deep that it will be extremely difficult to get rid off and revert back to what it was before with any addons and any kind of 3rd party shaders.

This is SO not true. It doesn't install anything in your core files at all. It doesn't even touch your shaders, it works outside of the sim.

16 minutes ago, speedbird144 said:

I have 4.5.12.30293 which includes the latest fix. 

So this is 4.5 with the Hotfix applied? Sorry I had to ask, but I'm actually not at my work computer this moment.

This is from P3D website: "The hotfix update to Prepar3D v4.5 (4.5.12.30293) is now available." This is exactly what I have. I checked it inside of the sim. I have same version installed. 

Please do not take anything personal. I am just trying to figure out the issue same way as you guys. 

1 hour ago, speedbird144 said:

This is from P3D website: "The hotfix update to Prepar3D v4.5 (4.5.12.30293) is now available." This is exactly what I have. I checked it inside of the sim. I have same version installed. 

Please do not take anything personal. I am just trying to figure out the issue same way as you guys. 

Thanks for that. I will PM you with a file and instructions.

9 hours ago, speedbird144 said:

I know many people are very happy with both products. Since the day I have installed both of this products my battle began. I am not saying EF and SF are bad or good, I am just saying that my sim does not look like it was before. I know there is something is sitting so deep in my sim now which causing these issues and I cannot figure out what. Before I started to show my frustration I read other simmers concerns. Several of them warned other simmers that EF installs some kind of files so deep that it will be extremely difficult to get rid off and revert back to what it was before with any addons and any kind of 3rd party shaders. I am not a programmer and I am not questioning the quality of products. But like I said I never had such issues before I installed SF and EF.  

I have 4.5.12.30293 which includes the latest fix. 

Let me access again your PC. Please text me with some available times you are online

5 minutes ago, speedbird144 said:

Thanks to REX for support and patience. I think I am back in business. 

Great to hear Ed!

17 hours ago, f.skywalker said:

Is it possible to find out what the problem was ?

I have a feeling the problem was with ShadersHLSL folder. I was provided with new ShadersHLSL folder and that problem was gone. 

timest999 may have another opinion. 

Edited by speedbird144