kconlon

CLOSED Missing UI on screen 2

I run triple screens off a 2080Ti.  When the sim starts on screen 1 the control panel is present,  when I move P3d off screen #1 to  the middle screen  (#2)  or the right screen (#3), the Control panel  disappears and I occasionally get monochrome skies ground textures .

I am running the latest REF 5.0.2019.0517

Thanks

Kevin

8 hours ago, kconlon said:

I run triple screens off a 2080Ti.  When the sim starts on screen 1 the control panel is present,  when I move P3d off screen #1 to  the middle screen  (#2)  or the right screen (#3), the Control panel  disappears and I occasionally get monochrome skies ground textures .

I am running the latest REF 5.0.2019.0517

Thanks

Kevin

Hello,

Primary / Non-primary displays is relating to window's monitor (desktop) settings. 

I have a dual monitor setup and run P3D on my 4K screen (non-primary) and Navigraph/in-flight entertainment on my (primary-display) 2K monitor. This has unfortunately been an issue since the release of EF, they are working on a fix. 

When I had EF installed, my work around was to first make all the modifications I needed in the mini-UI (IE: Fog Mode Bug) while my simulator was on my primary desktop display. I then moved my P3D window onto my "flight-sim screen" at which point would make the mini-UI unrecoverable regardless of P3D display position. 

Regards,

@IncreaseVS - Thank you for your input here.

@kconlon - We are very sorry for the very late reply.  Multiple monitors is something we are trying work on, but this is not an easy solution.  I am not sure when we will have this issue resolved.

It is not fixed by the latest alpha build released for testing yesterday. So, not resolved. 😒

Randy