Beetitan

RESOLVED SQLOS.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this Problem.

Hello,

I just purchased and installed REX Environment force and am receiving a message saying "The program can't start because SQLOS.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this Problem." This is the first program I have had with any download troubles in a long time. Per the message I uninstalled the program and then restarted PC and reinstalled but no change. After this I repeated the process after extracting to another folder uninstalled Microsoft sql 2016 local db and then reinstalled with the program but still is giving me the message and the program won't open. Any ideas?missingsql.PNG.fad1d1a542e845865b788ee439a1521d.PNG

I appear to have got this running :). I had to re add sqlos.dll file on the pc. Once this was done I was able to open the program. 

Hope this helps others if they come across this as well. 

Where did you get the SQLOS.DLL file?  Also, what operating system are you running?

Windows 7. A third party repair program was able to locate the missing file on the pc and re add it. That seemed to do the trick and now the program is working

Thanks for the reply :)

-Blair

Thank you for letting us know Blair.

21 hours ago, Beetitan said:

Windows 7. A third party repair program was able to locate the missing file on the pc and re add it. That seemed to do the trick and now the program is working

Thanks for the reply :)

-Blair

Which program did you use to repair it?