Before installing update 1.1 I didn't have the Mini UI.

Is there a way to fully disable it rather than just minimize it since it kind of distracts me.

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

Hi,

If you want EF to be active within the sim, minimize is the answer.

[Dev suggestion]

Imho the best way to call up the miniUI would have been via an entry in the standard P3D “Add-Ons” menu. That way there is nothing on the screen distracting the pilot or potentially obstructing controls (despite the icon being small). And each flight should start with the miniUI hidden - not maximised covering the left side of the screen and requiring a mouse interaction to dismiss.

• Like 2

I was going to ask the same question, it’d be nice if we could pull it up from the menu bar and not have the little box in the corner, just a thought, everything else seems pretty awesome though.😉

cant  even  notice  the  tiny  small  box  in the  bottom  left  hand  corner after  you  min  it

We really need a way so that the UI starts minimized. Having to minimize it in every flight is really getting annoying. Is there a way to do this please?

• Like 1

Yeah. It takes about two seconds to minimize it. What a pain.😅

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, gets said:

Yeah. It takes about two seconds to minimize it. What a pain.😅

It sounds like you don't have a cockpit.

Having your flight begin with a blue REX configuration menu covering a sizeable proportion of the screen which requires you to find a mouse  to dismiss is unnecessary and detracts  from the flight experience.

Imagine if other add-ons did the same thing as EF? You'd have the equivalent of taskbar of tiny icons spread across the screen and a swathe of menus obscuring the initial view.

Edited by paj
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, paj said:

It sounds like you don't have a cockpit.

Having your flight begin with a blue REX configuration menu covering a sizeable proportion of the screen which requires you to find a mouse  to dismiss is unnecessary and detracts  from the flight experience.

Imagine if other add-ons did the same thing as EF? You'd have the equivalent of taskbar of tiny icons spread across the screen and a swathe of menus obscuring the initial view.

err   fsl  spot light has it  as  well  a  small icon at the  bottom besides  it  takes  a sec  to  min it, I know  its  a long  time😀

Edited by pete_auau

Move P3d to a second monitor and the UI disappears.

Kevin

I have pasted a piece of paper in the lower left corner so that I do not see the UI symbol. Pleas se added file.

psk.jpg

Is there any intention for REX to make the the box in the bottom left only visible with a mouse over?  Or potentially only openable using the addons button?  It's a real shame to have such a great product that improves visuals also add an unnecessary mark in the bottom left corner.