A few weeks ago I posted videos etc about auto throttle issues with the ifly 737 and the thread was closed pending the fix. Has 2.2 fix addressed this issue before I reinstall the ifly 737 ? Thanks REX 

The only way for us to verify would be to actually test this with the "ifly 737", I do not own this particular aircraft so if I could ask of you patience just a while longer while I check within the BETA team to see if any testers own this aircraft...

Ok I will.load it back up and report back .....

hi REX

no unfortunately the major overspeed still continues on my ifly737...... as per my previously shared videos....

We are still investigating I have asked BETA Team Members who have Ifly 737 to help with this but have had no response as of yet... 

On 5/27/2019 at 10:28 PM, REX Support 2 said:

We are still investigating I have asked BETA Team Members who have Ifly 737 to help with this but have had no response as of yet... 

any joy?

Not yet and I apologize, the team has not been on much please give me until this Saturday 

22 hours ago, REX Support 2 said:

Not yet and I apologize, the team has not been on much please give me until this Saturday 

No worries , I have double double checked with lots of checking and its defo EF that's upsetting the auto throttle.... I have also purchased the 757 from QW for p3d v4 and this jet also has the overspeed issue with EF installed .... what a nightmare , unfortunately I can not run just SF and no EF due to the weather injection problems as known with SF ....

On 5/29/2019 at 8:24 PM, REX Support 2 said:

Hi , any joy Saturday? For now to fly the ifly 737 I have asp4 and SF running together,  all ok but would.prefer to use EF 😁

Sorry for the timely manner with help with this issue but if you could please bear with me a little while longer as I am having to test myself... Are you flying the ifly 737 in FSX or P3d? if so what version of P3d are you using...  I will need to obtain the 737 

23 hours ago, REX Support 2 said:

Sorry for the timely manner with help with this issue but if you could please bear with me a little while longer as I am having to test myself... Are you flying the ifly 737 in FSX or P3d? if so what version of P3d are you using...  I will need to obtain the 737 

im using p3d 4.5

16 hours ago, REX Support 2 said:

OK I have the Ifly 737 and will be testing 

Great,  I have posted a few videos In my previous thread which shows the overspeed issues . If I use SF with Asp4 as the weather engine all is well , but as soon as I run EF and SF the overspeed returns .... 

Also , jarek commented that the issue had been identified and would.most likely be addressed in the next patch , is this still the case ?

Hi, as well please test without AS engine and just Sky Force and without Environment Force

1 hour ago, REX Support 2 said:

Hi, as well please test without AS engine and just Sky Force and without Environment Force

using SF as the weather engine on its own?

Posted (edited)

here is a 6 min video of the IFly 737 climbing up to 20K with just SF as the weather engine and nothing else, as you can see, all is good, cool clouds also.....

Edited by asustech

Ok, I and another BETA team member have just verified your issue and confirmation has been brought to the developer's attention... At this time we are going to place your issues as a discovery and will need time to investigate the cause as it is only evident in 64 Bit Sky Force. We truly appreciate your patience while we investigate this further and will keep you informed of developments as more information on cause is available.  

Posted (edited)

EF seems ok it's only when i add SF to the mix that the issue starts .....

Edited by asustech