Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hi. 

EF build 0517. I am trying to apply PTA preset but it seems like I see no effect. I have tried different presets and no of those made any difference regardless if HDR is off or on in EF mini UI

Edited by speedbird144

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, speedbird144 said:

Hi. 

EF build 0517. I am trying to apply PTA preset but it seems like I see no effect. I have tried different presets and no of those made any difference regardless if HDR is off or on in EF mini UI

What do you see does not work? Some parts of PTA HDR is overridden by EF HDR as they are redundant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Everything is a bit washed out, like slightly grey in VC and external view as well. It was more saturated, more colorful. Now it looks like default P3D view. It looked better before last re-installation. 

Edited by speedbird144

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, speedbird144 said:

Everything is a bit washed out, like slightly grey in VC and external view as well. It was more saturated, more colorful. Now it looks like default P3D view. It looked better before last re-installation. 

Can you post a screenshot, or can I access your PC? Thanks, Federico

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can access my PC. I have just turned off Ef and it looks much better now. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, speedbird144 said:

First 2 images without EF. The second 2 when I start EF

Thanks, I would like to access your PC if possible.

any other addons?

Thanks

Federico

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Active Sky and EF at the time of running P3D. Let me know how you can access my PC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, speedbird144 said:

Active Sky and EF at the time of running P3D. Let me know how you can access my PC

I can't message you for some reason, the messenger is deactivated. Can you turn it on? Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also I think you don't have the latest build running? The bloom will be fixed with it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, fs1 said:

I can't message you for some reason, the messenger is deactivated. Can you turn it on? Thanks

I just wonder how? Cannot find it in settings. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I still need that technical update? I installed EF yesterday I thought the update was already there 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, speedbird144 said:

I have just installed the patch 

Ok let us know how goes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Email sent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have the same problem. When i turn HDR in EF off, all is OK.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, standa said:

I have the same problem. When i turn HDR in EF off, all is OK.

I just TeamViewer @speedbird144 and all was fine. Using the FSL Spotlights which lighten the VC. All seemed ok.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • See our many awards!

×
×
  • Create New...