comglassman

RESOLVED Blue REX Window visible after 1.1 update

Posted (edited)

I can usually solve all p3d problems with google searching, but can't find anything on this.  I have a weird issue with the latest REX Environment Force update.  I get a REX settings window in the upper left corner that I can't close, or undock and move out of the way (see attached screenshot).  I've confirmed this is related to the Environment Force program as it doesn't happen if I uninstall the program.  Is there a setting I can tweak to hide this?

Thanks for your time.

Mark

EDIT:  What I found is that none of the Windows controls to close, minimize, or scroll the window were available, even after the suggestion to hover over the corner to resolve it.  After a lot of messing around, I discovered that the controls are available only if you are viewing the upper left portion of your screen on your main monitor in Windows.  I have four monitors,  and the upper left monitor where this is displayed is not my main monitor in Windows.  Once I made it my main window, the controls were available.  I still don't understand how to toggle it on, though.  It would be nice if there was a keyboard shortcut to turn it on/off and that it didn't matter which display the UI is visible on.

RexMenuWindow.png

Edited by comglassman
More information to share

If you move your mouse on it, there should be a minimize button on the right top corner.

Posted (edited)

Move your curser to the upper right corned of the EF mini ui and you will see a symbol that you can click on to minimize it to your system tray.

And then read the manual. :)

Edited by gets

Excellent.  Thanks a lot, and sorry - I should have looked at the manual first. I apologize and appreciate the reply.  Cheers.

-Mark

• Like 2