Sign in to follow this  
SaenchaySor

CLOSED Many new issues with the hotfix.... can we pls have 503 to download

Ive been pretty happy with EF... besides that it deletes random things on deinstall the sim looked amazing. Now with the update im near to uninstall it... Bloom cant be turned off anymore, clouds started to look very weired (see pics below), the stripy cirrus are still present and maybe even more as before, HDR recompile gives a CTD, among a few other issues that were not present in 503.

Please give us a way to download that one until this tool is out of Alpha... Im really sorry to sound like this and i hate myself for it but it gets way to tedious to fiddle around with this.

503 clouds

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

It was perfect. I did around 15 to 18 flights and it looked nice on every single one. Now after hotfix i made 5 flights and it looked weired on all of them...I did not change anything, besides installing the hotfix for EF.

unknown.png

unknown.png

Is that a tornado there?

unknown.png

The stripy cirrus are still there too and pls pls dont say again that this are 0 width clouds because we get near them... This ONLY happens with EF. And it happens also when one is on ground and looks up 20k feet above

unknown.png

I requested if can PM you and access your PC

I am just checking in to see if the issue you are experiencing has been resolved?

Sign in to follow this