SaenchaySor

CLOSED Bloom cannot be turned off in lates hotfix

Posted (edited)

As ive said in the other post (HDR cannot be turned off) this is a different issue. If i change HDR values and turn HDR on or off i can see changes in lighting. But the bloom itself doesnt turn off.

My question would be why its still changing bloom on camera change so strong. With HDR off in EF and 0.04 bloom in p3d. Until this day i never saw bloom affect with this low setting but now the difference after a camera change is dramatic.

This is when switching from outside to inside. All still ok.

unknown.png

And this is when i use my chaseplane shortcut to look the upper panel (look into the dark) and switch back to pilots view. Now its way too bright. ONe has to look at a bright spot to get the normal brightness back. HDR and bloom in chaseplane is off. As well as in EF, hdr is off herer too, still bloom stays active.

unknown.png

This wasnt the case before hotfix. 

P3D 4.4

Edited by SaenchaySor

This pupil effect, or overshoot happens as well without EF

Posted (edited)

No it doesnt....notwith bloom off. Ive never seen this in 3500 flying hours, sorry. THats why ppl turn bloom off in p3d  if they dont like this. Now it cannot be turned off, its always on

Edited by SaenchaySor
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, SaenchaySor said:

No it doesnt....notwith bloom off. Ive never seen this in 3500 flying hours, sorry. THats why ppl turn bloom off in p3d  if they dont like this. Now it cannot be turned off, its always on

Are you using PTA or some other shaders mods? Thanks 

53 minutes ago, SaenchaySor said:

TS i use, yes. Lets test that when in teamviewer.

Ok let me know, I am ready

Can you PM me @SaenchaySor? I have a test for you.

Thanks,

Federico

Posted (edited)

So, 4.5 installed. All shaders cleared, reinstalled EF 517 and its all the same.

Also, why is this closed?

I hope you dont think its fixed....its far from it. The whole sim looks bad for me in this 517 release. I still would love to get 503 back... it was amazing. Now its a full mess and im far from alone. I made at least 3 ppl buy this when they saw my pics and praises. Now i can explain to them why it doesnt look same for em. 

I really hope you get this fixed... Guess im going to uninstall until that day. Im afraif P3D 5 arrives earlier and the whole game starts over. I think you wanted too much with this product.... WHy make it compatible to each and everything? ActiveSky and Tomatoshade, thats all ppl need.

But there the next problem arises... One has to be afraid it deletes the p3d folder. So whats the right way to uninstall it?

Artifacts everywhere

unknown.png

Way way way way too bright and again bloom cant be turned off.... with HDR off in EF and Bloom 0 in P3D.

unknown.png

Clouds & Sky way too bright in the night too and again artifacts everywhere.

unknown.png

Edited by SaenchaySor
  • Like 1

On 5/28/2019 at 3:25 AM, SaenchaySor said:

Artefacts everywhere

unknown.png

Do you mean the horrible lighting above the PFD with the green red Artefacts?

If so am sorry to tell you that's PMDG poor lighting it's just showing up more than normal because the VC is very light.

It was the very reason I made my own light for the -8

https://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/topic/19480-pmdg-747-8f-update-14th-nov-v2/

Also If you use the NG you might want to use my NG lighting as this transforms the NG far more so that the -8 that even with the lighting mode has problems with textures. But the NG one works far better.

https://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/topic/19489-pmdg-ng-800wl-update-now-600700900/

PMDG still use a very poor way to light there VC. Hopefully, the NG3 will come with good lighting.