Perry33

CLOSED Enable weather smoothing

First thanks for the quick update. Now everything looks great with no tweaking in auto mode , and performance is much better.

I'm still confused about enable weather smoothing. In EV ui it says leave off if using if using Active Sky weather engine, which I am. but in manual it says this:

Enable Weather Smoothing
When this feature is enabled it causes all weather injections to occur gradually over time
dictated by the Weather Automation Control. This feature works with all 3rd-party
weather engines.

The reason why I am asking is because I get abrupt cloud changes randomly. Thanks for help.

• Like 1

SOME folks are reporting it's better to leave this option enabled when using AS. In tests with our beta team, off is the better alternative hence why we say what we say in the user manual. Did you read the text snippet on the UI in this section?

Yes, I do believe on the "God of Enable the smoothing in conjunction with AS". Somehow it makes a kind of sense to use the function.

Clouds become more contrasting and saturated.

I have enabled it again cause AS is injecting weather really strange. Suddenly new clouds pops up :D Will monitor how it works with option on again

I am just checking in to see if the issue you are experiencing has been resolved?