Marc Y

TECHNICAL UPDATE WX Advantage radar - P3D V4.5 compatibility issue

I'd like to know why this product has such low priority on "the testing for compatibility" list - assuming it is on it at all. To summarize, I've used this add-on three times since v4.4 was out. Since v4.5 then = can't use it. I'm a reasonnable guy, but that's two months ago. REX was not as slow when payment was required. Before anyone decides to "resolve" this ticket by closing it... I would like a timeline, or a full refund.

If this is the type of consideration your customers are entitled to, I will not be purchasing REX products any time soon.

Please, the developers are busier than normal with several updates and fixes and working at the best speed possible to maintain efficiency and fixes are in BETA  now. We appreciate your patience and please keep a lookout for the released updates...  

Very messy organization, people... you advertise that there's a beta out for testing, multiple posts, thanks for helping out, etc etc, "download instructions" without a valid link (it's actually not visible)... IF you've removed access because of testing concerns, perhaps you could update your posts with an explanation. Just wasted a lot of my time. I think REX is biting off more than it can chew, lately...