Sign in to follow this  
mk44

RESOLVED Oh Come On! This is just silly

So, after an update, we have to dig out our activation details???? Really? This is so frustratingly amateurish

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, mk44 said:

So, after an update, we have to dig out our activation details???? Really? This is so frustratingly amateurish

Can you let me know what is going on with the activation? Do you have the main GUI EF open?

Your statement does not help us identifying the issue.

After updating and running EF I have to fill in the registration pop-up again. Surely that doesn't need to happen. Every other app can carry over your registration from one update to the next. It's a minor irritation but an irritation non the less. Also, is this counting as another of my activations?

5 minutes ago, mk44 said:

After updating and running EF I have to fill in the registration pop-up again. Surely that doesn't need to happen. Every other app can carry over your registration from one update to the next. It's a minor irritation but an irritation non the less. Also, is this counting as another of my activations?

So every time you run EF you need to enter the serial ? Please confirm. Thanks, Federico

No. After the program has been updated

It is quite normal to have to enter once a serial after an update.

You have issues other than that?

TBH I don't see any issues opening up the activation details again....It probably took you more time to write this post than to open up your email and type 'REX'. 😂

• Like 2

6 hours ago, mk44 said:

Are you really that petty?

I guess the guys have to handle much more important stuff than such an incidental thing.

Just to say that I do really appreciate the Support the REX Team offers for their software.
I don't know on which time zone they guys are but hey, its Saturday (evening) in Europe and you are still getting fast feedback and help AND Hotfixes, on a Saturday!
Would wish other Publisher would offering the same Support as the REX guys do!

So, just enter your order details and be happy 😜

• Like 1

Didn’t bother me, I was just happy to get a solid update... 🤷‍♂️

Sign in to follow this