Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Alox

RESOLVED TECHNICAL update 1.1 - Magnificent

Recommended Posts

Thank you guys. Now i can fly without my eyes being affected by the brightness. The atmosphere looks more realistic.

Regards.

 
 
 
 
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Testing also the new update. I reset all in-sim UI variables to default and only had to adjust the bloom blur scalar. So far so good. Testing it in day though, will see how it looks like at night! :D 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WOW! Whole new atmosphere. Congrats on the fix. Automation mode is now truly AUTO with no HDR issues. PANC to PAFA flight was breathtaking. Thanks.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, jetbluefan said:

Testing also the new update. I reset all in-sim UI variables to default and only had to adjust the bloom blur scalar. So far so good. Testing it in day though, will see how it looks like at night! :D 

 

5 minutes ago, hardmanrb said:

WOW! Whole new atmosphere. Congrats on the fix. Automation mode is now truly AUTO with no HDR issues. PANC to PAFA flight was breathtaking. Thanks.

Great to hear gents!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for solving the HDR issue.

I´m on a 13 hours flight, so I could test dawn, dusk, clouds, no clouds, good weather, bad weather... No more issues here, great job, thanks a lot.

Everything runs really smooth on automation mode 🙂

http://www.air-child.com/LiveWatch.php

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I ask what everyone here has their HDR settings in sim? I've left mine off, as I don't like HDR, and the previous build of EF was problematic with HDR. 

Now with the new build, HDR is still on by default, and if I select if off, there is no visual change, and the shaders are not updating. I thought this was to be corrected in 1.1?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, bhorv67 said:

Now with the new build, HDR is still on by default, and if I select if off, there is no visual change, and the shaders are not updating. I thought this was to be corrected in 1.1?

This is the default behavior. If you have not tweaked the HDR settings, turning it on wont have any effect on the scene.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • See our many awards!

×
×
  • Create New...