Sign in to follow this  
EDLW

CLOSED Cloud texture synchronization not working

Hello,

I noticed I can't change the cloud textures in manual mode. When I select a set from Texture Direct and subsequently press sync the clouds won't change - nothing happens. They don't seem to swap in auto mode, either. I can swap sky and cirrus clouds textures, though.

Running on on the latest version (technical update 1, no beta).

Thank you

Hi, 

Are you using REX Texture Direct w/Soft Clouds Enhanced Edition?

Yes, that's the version I use. I remember being able to change the textures manually within EF at some point and it also seemed to change textures in auto mode. But for some reason it doesn't seem to work anymore. I don't think I changed anything.

6 hours ago, EDLW said:

But for some reason it doesn't seem to work anymore. I don't think I changed anything.

...Since? It was working before and it all of a sudden stopped? Programmatically that wouldn't make sense if so. Something would have had to be done outside EF control to make it stop and short of being at your computer that would be very hard for us to track down. 

Can you tell me if you have a folder inside your main P3D folder named REXModules, and if so, take a screenshot of that directory showing all content and post that here for us to review.

I currently have my PC away for a hardware change. I will report back as soon as I have it back.

Ok, I will leave this open until then. Please report back.

Thank you.

I am just checking in to see if the issue you are experiencing has been resolved?

Sign in to follow this