Sign in to follow this  
Silentdark666

CLOSED "Weather Smoothing" Enabled / Still Getting Hard Weather Reloads

Hello REX

With REX Environment Force "weather smoothing" enabled im still getting Hard Weather Reloads when using REX Skyforce Weather Engine. I thought that this would fix the hard "Insta" Weather Loads for REX Skyforce Weather Engine?

It works here perfectly and I test daily as well as our beta team. I know other folks across this and other forums as well as on social media are enjoying it too.

Let me ask, do you have the latest released Sky Force installed? It was released yesterday.

Also, which mode in Environment Force are you using? You must use Automation Mode for that to work.

Sorry been out of town all week. YES i had the latest version of Skyforce installed when this happened will do more testing and report back as now i see there is an update to Environment Force Out as well. Is there a certain order you have to start the 2 programs? Like Skyforce 1st then Start Environment force? or does it not matter?

and thank you for checking up on this post that shows you guys care about your product and customers and sometimes thats more important than the fix becuase that seems to be the easy part for devs but its the customer service part most cant get right and you guys are doing a fantastic job at that :)

Edited by Silentdark666

Hi,

Thanks for your kind words, and yes we do care :)

Order to start:
EF
SF
Simulator

I did a couple more test flight using just the latest P3D 4.5 and the latest REX SF and using the REX SF "weather Engine" i still got several weather insta load pop-ins along my route, So what i mean by this is you could be flying through partly cloudy skies and then all of a sudden when the weather reloads you get a instant dramatic change in weather from partly clouds to 7/10 broken with clouds everywhere

SO instead of the software loading the next station on the horizon and you flying to that new weather change it just changes it dramatically every time it loads a new station which isn't vary natural feeling. 

Edited by Silentdark666

Instant, you mean BAM! or smoothed in over time?

Sign in to follow this