Silentdark666

CLOSED "SQUARE" Clouds and Hard Weather Reloads

Hello REX,

I recently downloaded the latest REX Skyforce and REX Environment Force when i use the REX Skyforce "weather engine" I noticed square cloud edges of weather front and weird lines ALSO when i have REX Environment Force "weather smoothing" enabled i still get HARD weather loads and its not a smooth transition from one weather station to the next.

I have included pics of the square clouds and lines i get with the REX Skyforce Weather Engine. I really like the REX Weather Engine and it gives so much more diverse layers than other alternative popular weather engines. So i hope you can further develop it to be something special as it stands now it some work still.

Capture1.thumb.PNG.8cc1d648c48989910f14fd3ff9417e83.PNGCapture.thumb.PNG.ce4cd9b52ba31952cf9f3d91df92d43a.PNG

Hi,

The square clouds appears in real life too, see picture below. Now since Sky Force contains true full overcast, these things can occur, but we are looking always to improve things despite some limitations.

ov1.jpg

ov2.jpg

Can happen with ActiveSky too. I saw some posts here talking about that.

Personally ive seen this 1 single time, from around 10 flights. And there it lasted for around 5 seconds. The overcast layer was build up and it took a bit too long so one could see the grid and some triangle clouds.

Indeed this things can happen irl but its pretty rare, ive seen that personally like 5 times in my whole life and tbh i doubt its intended in sim ^^