Sign in to follow this  
SaenchaySor

RESOLVED First flight in Auto Mode (with a few tweaks)

Hello. your shoots are fantastic. can you explain to us mere mortals these "few tweaks"? thank you

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ciccio74 said:

Hello. your shoots are fantastic. can you explain to us mere mortals these "few tweaks"? thank you

Thank you 🙂

Not much, a bit object lighting, cloud lighting and terrain lighting. But the new values are not too far from the original ones.

now the other question is how much from my tomatoshade preset is being used. Didn't understand that fully yet.

And that would be my question to the mods/devs.:

If someone has a preset in TS applied and is using Automode, what part (besides the reflection) is still left from that preset? 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, SaenchaySor said:

If someone has a preset in TS applied and is using Automode, what part (besides the reflection) is still left from that preset? 

I retain my VC lighting from my TS profile. Not sure how much of everything else is retained. But Apart from the Reflections and VC happy to see EF do it. Seems to do a great job.

Posted (edited)

I like it so far, yes. Especially in evening time it can do a great job. That was very hard before to tweak because one needed certain settings to make daytime look good, what caused dusk to be problematic..

Also I seem to not have all those problems people talk about.

My PBR works, no fps loss, no cloud pumping neither. Also no sudden cloud pop ins. That is with the .503 version.

The bloom was a bit too much, yes. Put hdr off and that fixed it.

Used with Activesky, 🍅, Sky force 

Edited by SaenchaySor

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, wain said:

when you say HDR off is that mini UI or main sim HDR?

Both seems to work. Yesterday on those pics above it was off in sim (besides the first 2, there i had it on).

And today on same flight from here (just other time) i have it off in the miniUI. See pics below.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Everything standard today, didnt load stats. 

Edited by SaenchaySor
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, SaenchaySor said:

Grazie 🙂

Non molto, un po 'l'illuminazione degli oggetti, l'illuminazione delle nuvole e l'illuminazione del terreno. Ma i nuovi valori non sono troppo lontani da quelli originali.

ora l'altra domanda è quanto viene usato il mio preset tomatoshade. Non ho ancora capito completamente.

E questa sarebbe la mia domanda per i mods / dev .:

Se qualcuno ha applicato un preset in TS e sta usando Automode, quale parte (oltre al riflesso) è ancora lasciata da quel preset? 

Can you send a shoot of the MINI-GUI settings?

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Indeed everything was standard in the last shots. @ciccio74 If it looks different for you i guess the TS preset plays a role. Only the mods/devs can answer @rstough (see question above, "If someone has a preset in TS applied and is using Automode, what part (besides the reflection) is still left from that preset? ")

unknown.png

I find it really really nice...good job there REX. 

• Like 1

Nice!

All of them are retained as it works on it's own 'layer' in-sim.

• Thanks 1

Jup, could be right :-)

Im more and more impressed. Just did Anchorage arrival, was amazing

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

• Like 2