A lot better no 'funny' red haze or black PBR textures

MaddogX is PBR inside and out

Great work

Thanks

PBR1.JPG

pbr2.JPG

• Like 1

Hi Liam

Just did a 'Repair' P3D Client, that helped, but there seems to have been some changes in EF that has also helped. 

From where I was a few days ago, to now it all looks very good.

I'm running AS + EF that is it. I have SF but not using it currently. Once I've tested some more with AS + EF, then I look at how SF+EF work together.

There seems to be confusion about what you should run with what and what options need ticking or not fog on/off/auot etc etc

I'll speak to Reed to see if REX can put out a correct list of what you should have running with what and also what needs ticking or not in all possible configurations

So you have:

1. AS

2. ASCA

3. SF

4. EF

5. OPUS

6. FSGRW

I think all work with EF, but what does and if for example you are using AS can you use ASCA and if so what options in what program needs setting/ticking.

Also some more explanation of what the advanced filters do, would also be good and some 'base' setting that gives use a good start to tweak to whatever suits them

All good

Edited by alpha117
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, alpha117 said:

Hi Liam

Just did a 'Repair' P3D Client, that helped, but there seems to have been some changes in EF that has also helped. 

From where I was a few days ago, to now it all looks very good.

I'm running AS + EF that is it. I have SF but not using it currently. Once I've tested some more with AS + EF, then I look at how SF+EF work together.

There seems to be confusion about what you should run with what and what options need ticking or not fog on/off/auot etc etc

I'll speak to Reed to see if REX can put out a correct list of what you should have running with what and also what needs ticking or not in all possible configurations

So you have:

1. AS

2. ASCA

3. SF

4. EF

5. OPUS

6. FSGRW

I think all work with EF, but what does and if for example you are using AS can you use ASCA and if so what options in what program needs setting/ticking.

Also some more explanation of what the advanced filters do, would also be good and some 'base' setting that gives use a good start to tweak to whatever suits them

All good

Thanks @alpha117. @liamcarbin let me know if the above fixes your problem

Federico

• Like 1

Ah thank you. 

Just installed the beta will give it a go and will report back any issues etc

I might also do a client repair too, good idea! 

2 hours ago, liamcarbin said:

Ah thank you. 

Just installed the beta will give it a go and will report back any issues etc

I might also do a client repair too, good idea! 

Thanks let me know.

Regards,

Federico