loverallan

RESOLVED Hotfix 1.1.1Error prompt

Hotfix 1.1.1 may result in the failure of at least all 2D panels of PMDG737NGX, which is manifested by opening the 2D panels with a hotkey but failing to see the pop-up panels. In addition, it will lead to the disappearance of some airport terminal buildings, which is a very strange phenomenon.

When I upgraded the first normal flight, I did nothing, and restarted SIM, I found this problem.

I use PTA, EF, SF at the same time.          

It works well in the 1.0 patch.            

When I uninstall EF, I find that MINI UI still resides in SIM.            

Installing EF again found that the automatic push only pushed 1.0, but did not continue pushing 1.1.1.            

So far my SIM has worked well.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, XXXT-rexXXX said:

Who can I´get this Version

nowhere anymore. It was out for a while and seemingly taken down again 

Edited by SaenchaySor
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, SaenchaySor said:

nowhere anymore. It was out for a while and seemingly taken down again 

Yes, when I re-installed and opened EF, only 1.0.0 push, did not see 1.1.1 again, perhaps the official realized that there is a problem with this patch, has stopped publishing. Unfortunately, it seems that REX did not make any official explanation for this upgrade patch, as if it had never happened. So much so that my theme was released for so long, and I didn't get any official response.

Am running 1.1.1 not had any problems but not used it in PMDG NG. No wonder it was taken down.

I wonder what will happen with 1.1.1 installed with the next patch?

OK, I've also installed latest version couple of minutes after it came out (let's call it 1.1.1.), but what is this talking about version 1.0.0., 1.1.0., 1.1.1. Is this some kind of virtual versions, cause I only see Build Numbers. This is also really confused amongst the other things.

1 hour ago, Nyxx said:

Am running 1.1.1 not had any problems but not used it in PMDG NG. No wonder it was taken down.

I wonder what will happen with 1.1.1 installed with the next patch?

At least from my SIM, after I installed 1.1.1            
PMDG737NGX            
All 2D panels open by shortcut keys and do not display anything.
Because everything was fine before I installed it.            
After installation, the first flight was normal.            
But when I restart SIM (no other action is done, just turn it off and open it again)            
Then the problem I described appeared.            
Even at a third-party plug-in airport, all terminal buildings disappeared.            
I know I didn't do anything except upgrade 1.1.1 before the problem arose.            
So I deleted EF            
When I reopened the SIM floor, the sky was black and the sky was gray. I also found that MINIUI appeared in my SIM, with only two warning options. This means that even if EF is uninstalled, it will remain in SIM.
Then I try to reinstall SIM (Client)            
And the problem was solved by restoring the original file again by PTA.   Later I wanted to reinstall EF to make sure it was related to EF.
But after re-installation, only 1.0.0 was pushed automatically.
No pushing 1.1.1 again            
After I posted here, many people suggested that they did not see the 1.1.1 push.            
So I basically made sure it was an error patch.            
And officials have stopped pushing.            
Until now, I have no problems with SIM (PTA, ASP4, EF1.0.0, SF)