flywithme

RESOLVED How to turn off weather smoothing in Active Sky P3Dv4 + side question

As the titles states, I just want to use Environment force for cloud smoothing rather than Active Sky if there is a way. 

Also, another question, sometimes the weather conditions like fog changes dramatically, i.e~ sky changes color for a quick second before reverting back to the original scene. And also, sometimes the fog comes in dramatically. What setting causes this? Is it scene lighting or weather smoothing?

On 5/7/2019 at 12:40 AM, flywithme said:

As the titles states, I just want to use Environment force for cloud smoothing rather than Active Sky if there is a way. 

Also, another question, sometimes the weather conditions like fog changes dramatically, i.e~ sky changes color for a quick second before reverting back to the original scene. And also, sometimes the fog comes in dramatically. What setting causes this? Is it scene lighting or weather smoothing?

Please change the time of smoothing to 5 minutes or greater.  If you are using AS as your weather engine, please match the time.

On 5/29/2019 at 4:15 PM, rstough said:

Please change the time of smoothing to 5 minutes or greater.  If you are using AS as your weather engine, please match the time.

Understood, thank you. I also just purchased REX Sky Force 3D and is testing that as well. So I will test both now, thanks for the reply. :) 

• Like 1