p4pe

CLOSED New update released

Update to BETA seems to be like a normal update for any of the other REX products. I can confirm 0506 is the version on my PC. Flew 3 flights, 1 with the 1st ALPHA, then 2 with 0504. Not one problem through any of the flights, all 3 over 3hrs duration. I have now gone through the same load process & P3D gives me a "kernalbase" error 4x now. Can't get into the insider area form to give Reed any info on whats happening. So, that's where I am at this point.

Okay. So I start everything in the normal way now without EF. I have a message "validation process failed" as attached also.VP.thumb.jpg.1182df44a0a563712a47cda70f5f9927.jpg

I can confirm that something is going on with 0506. Stated all, except EF and now I get no errors in P3D.

Posted (edited)

Hmm, uninstalled EF, installed 1.0, when checking for the update, it only offers a 0503 version. Am I missing something here?

Edited by hollow1slo

You don't miss something. I think it's a Rollback. Happened to me also after having 506.

3 minutes ago, Robsi60 said:

You don't miss something. I think it's a Rollback. Happened to me also after having 506.

Thanks, could very well be the case 🙂

There was a technical update schedule for Tuesday , but I assume they took it down, please correct me if I am wrong. 

Why there isn't any updates from developers what is going on? There wasn't even announcement for new technical update 1.1.1. or whatever do they call it. Just a little heads up maybe? 😏👼

Keep monitoring the forums. We are working hard behind the scenes. Thanks

Federico

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Pstlpete said:

Okay. So I start everything in the normal way now without EF. I have a message "validation process failed" as attached also.VP.thumb.jpg.1182df44a0a563712a47cda70f5f9927.jpg

Please contact support for this error.

Thanks

Federico

Posted (edited)

I have done that

Edited by Pstlpete

Do you have an internet connection? Do you have the main GUI open? Thanks, Federico

16 minutes ago, fs1 said:

Do you have an internet connection? Do you have the main GUI open? Thanks, Federico 

At least from my SIM, after I installed 1.1.1            
PMDG737NGX            
All 2D panels open by shortcut keys and do not display anything.
Because everything was fine before I installed it.            
After installation, the first flight was normal.            
But when I restart SIM (no other action is done, just turn it off and open it again)            
Then the problem I described appeared.            
Even at a third-party plug-in airport, all terminal buildings disappeared.            
I know I didn't do anything except upgrade 1.1.1 before the problem arose.            
So I deleted EF            
When I reopened the SIM floor, the sky was black and the sky was gray. I also found that MINIUI appeared in my SIM, with only two warning options. This means that even if EF is uninstalled, it will remain in SIM.
Then I try to reinstall SIM (Client)            
And the problem was solved by restoring the original file again by PTA.   Later I wanted to reinstall EF to make sure it was related to EF.
But after re-installation, only 1.0.0 was pushed automatically.
No pushing 1.1.1 again            
After I posted here, many people suggested that they did not see the 1.1.1 push.            
So I basically made sure it was an error patch.            
And officials have stopped pushing.            
Until now, I have no problems with SIM (PTA, ASP4, EF1.0.0, SF)

• Like 1