Sign in to follow this  
mr340

RESOLVED Any Solution to Bright Nights ?

Hi is there any solution or work around to the bright nights ?I have tried possibly everything . I recommend and option to increase darkness , something similar to what ENB used to do back in FSX , I remember when even REX themselves started using ENB preset back in FSX . We had such an amazing experience using ENB , the only problem was the CTD when using FSX menu . If we could get EF to have that similar effect to make things darker or bright in other areas , it would be amazing. 

We are looking into this. Thanks, Federico

On my system, running EF in Auto Mode, my nights go back to what I consider normal by turning off HDR in the mini UI of EF

P3D v4.5 HDR turned ON
Sky Force (not running)
Environment Force Running on Auto HDR Turned ***OFF***

However, after another read of the manual, I see on page 55 that HDR "must remain ON when HDR is on in the simulator".  Since turning off HDR from the mini UI takes me back to what I perceive as a normal night environment, what negative does having it on in the sim and off in EF do?  Would it be more recommended to turn HDR off in the sim and on in EF, or is that even possible?

15 minutes ago, Crabby said:

On my system, running EF in Auto Mode, my nights go back to what I consider normal by turning off HDR in the mini UI of EF

P3D v4.5 HDR turned ON
Sky Force (not running)

However, after another read of the manual, I see on page 55 that HDR "must remain ON when HDR is on in the simulator".  Since turning off HDR from the mini UI takes me back to what I perceive as a normal night environment, what negative does having it on in the sim and off in EF do?  Would it be more recommended to turn HDR off in the sim and on in EF, or is that even possible?

Same here HDR OFF nights looks like how it suppose to look . 

Just wondering if anyone has used Envshade/Envtex in the past on their system? I only installed EF after uninstalling Envshade and reinstalling Client/deleting Shaders, and this was when I started getting the bright nights. I actually solved the issue on my system by reinstalling Envshade/Envtex? I suspect that the solution might have something to do with this...

We will look into this in next build. If you have bright skies and gets solved with EF HDR off, please send me a PM so you can test it in the Inisders group.

Thanks

Federico

5 minutes ago, fs1 said:

We will look into this in next build. If you have bright skies and gets solved with EF HDR off, please send me a PM so you can test it in the Inisders group.

Thanks

Federico

Hi Federico I send you a PM not long ago . I do have bright skies and gets solved with EF HDR OFF . 

12 minutes ago, mr340 said:

Hi Federico I send you a PM not long ago . I do have bright skies and gets solved with EF HDR OFF . 

I will contact you.

9 minutes ago, fs1 said:

I will contact you.

Thank you 

18 hours ago, Crabby said:

P3D v4.5 HDR turned ON
Sky Force (not running)

Iv'e wondered the same thing. It says it must remain on but I find the lighting is better when it is turned off.Can anyone confirm if there are any problems having it turned off in the mini ui, and on in the sim.

The only problem I have had is P3D crashed when I turned it back on. This only happened  once, other times  I have turned it on and off several times without problems.

Resolved in next build we are about to release.

Sign in to follow this