Sign in to follow this  
Silentdark666

RESOLVED Evirnment Force not working with CHASEPLANE!?????

So I updated Environment Force so i can use it with Tomatoshade and yes it now works with Tomato Shade but Chaseplane is broken when using Environment Force and Tomatoshade?  This is crazy...I uninstall Environment Force and Chaseplane works again then i install Envirnment force and Chaseplane stops working since its impossible to live without Chaseplane in P3D unfortunately i have to uninstall Environment Force.

***I really wish REX would separate Environment Force into 2 separate products or installs all i really want is the weather smoothing to use with REX Sky force Engine so i dont get the hard insta weather loads with Skyforce.

49 minutes ago, Silentdark666 said:

So I updated Environment Force so i can use it with Tomatoshade and yes it now works with Tomato Shade but Chaseplane is broken when using Environment Force and Tomatoshade?  This is crazy...I uninstall Environment Force and Chaseplane works again then i install Envirnment force and Chaseplane stops working since its impossible to live without Chaseplane in P3D unfortunately i have to uninstall Environment Force.

***I really wish REX would separate Environment Force into 2 separate products or installs all i really want is the weather smoothing to use with REX Sky force Engine so i dont get the hard insta weather loads with Skyforce.

Thanks for your information. What happens (error) with Chaseplane? Could you post some image so we can help you?

Thanks

Federico

Everything works for me. No problems.

5 hours ago, BMW969 said:

Everything works for me. No problems.

Same here.

Check your Chaseplane Preferences / Camera / HDR Override options (bottom left of this tab).
According to a user (on Avsim), these options interfere with EF HDR management...

Hope it helps

Gérard

Also no probs here.Didn't change anything.

Scottman

Sign in to follow this